Hello dear quillers,
Couple of days left to link in your "School memories" entries for our ongoing challenge.
It was in school that our English teacher instilled in us, the habit of reading. Not just curriculum books, but she assigned us with classic novels asked us to subscribe to The Hindu newspaper and would make us write 10 new words as every Sunday's homework. She would say 'Today a reader, tomorrow a leader'. This is the memory I recreated with my edge quilling project to inspire you to join us.
I used 3mm strips in white and red for my work. I think the whole project is self explanatory.
I hope you like my work and will play along with your 'school memories'.
Just for reminding - these are the Challenge Rules:
1. Must follow this blog
2. Maximum of 3 Projects can be linked
3.Must be a new one made after this announcement
4.International entries are welcome
5. Use hashtag - #iqcg59 and tag us at Instagram and mention that you are playing with us
6. You can also add your work to our album in our Fb group
We will be sticking to the the below rating system.
1. Sticking to the theme - 1.5
2. Good presentation - 0.5
3. Creativity & Innovation - 1.5
4. Complexity - 1.5
We award three badges:
1. Winner" (as voted by DTs)
2. Best of Innovation
3. DT favourite.
Winner will receive below prize from Shylaa.