Saturday 13 September 2014

Inspiration from DT Pratyusha

Heya!!!
This is Dr M V Pratyusha from Pratvam Progs.

On 5th September we celebrated Teacher's day and all the old memories that were related to that very day rushed through in a flash of a second. I still remember myself acting as a teacher on the teacher's day and taking a Social studies class for 7th std students in KV.

As I just got back to college for Postgraduation, we had planned a small party of sorts for the staff of my department. I was given the responsibility to arrange for gift as a token of love from my fellow colleagues and I worked for 6hrs straight to complete 10 Mini magnetic photoframes. I could upload each of it on this post as a inspiration but I chose only one of the photoframes.

So here is one of the frames :)



The base is chipboard and I used Viva decor pastes for the first time as the primary base colour and trust me these pastes are super cool to work with and give a smooth and glossy finish to the base frame. Stamped the word 'Inspire' using archival ink and later on quilled on simple flowers and leaves to go with the frame.

And yup my professors loved their little surprise :)

Hope I inspired you.
You still have time to enter the challenge. All the best :)

Lots of love
Pratyusha

No comments:

Post a Comment