Thursday 13 October 2016

Challenge #31 DT Inspiration

Hello Quillers,

I am DT PRIYA sharing my Inspiration for the month.
The theme is Bingo and you can make anything with Quilling according of the Grid below...

You can choose any line and make something unique.
I chose the diagonal line Wings-Flowers- Lilac and made this


A quilling Masquerade... 
I used two shades of Lilac and some quilled flowers to give a shape of the wing of a butterfly.
For detailed post do visit MY BLOG...
I hope you have checked other excellent DT inspirations from my friend at IQCG.

If our work inspires you do participate in the challenge here 
Plz read the rules carefully before linking your project.

Have fun.



5 comments:

  1. You are conducting any competition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one.do you conducting any competition ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lakshmi, it is a monthly competition blog for Quilling. Please go through the challenge guidelines and participate.

    ReplyDelete