Monday 21 November 2016

DT post - Challenge no 32 - Plants love

Hello viewers of IQCG,
Today i am here to present my DT work for the current challenge "Plants love"
Please find my work below


I have created a home plant variety with colourful flowers and leaves bunch placed in a paper rolled basket. 
Please find the challenge image here


About my work:
The basket was done using old magazine papers lying at home and the flowers and spiral leaves are done using 5 mm quilling strips in multiple colours. I started the work by creating around 40 nos of spiral leaves mostly in green shades , and glued them together. The flowers in different colours are then quilled and glued to their sides . Meanwhile while the flowers are given ample time to bond with the leaves all over the sides of the bunch , I quickly created a small paper basket rolling 15 to 20 magazine paper slices with an appropriate height to hold the plant fimly..Once the basket was done, the plant bunch was placed on it .I left the basket unpainted just on my choice.

Hope you all my work and looking forward to see all your creative entries this month.. Enter the challenge and link your projects here..  Good luck everyone.

Cheers , 
Aparna Balakrishnan(DT - IQC)




No comments:

Post a Comment