Thursday 13 September 2018

Inspiration from DT Geetanjali


Hello Craft lovers,

New month,
New goal,
New work.
A fresh start to the new month with my favorite cartoon character.

Hi All, I am Geetanjali from Geet’s Craft Studio, lets join our month’s challenge with creative ideas.


To begin with my given month’s idea of the given colours, I recreated my Favourite Cartoon Character Which I grew up watching i.e. Looney Tunes. And Bugs Bunny is one of my favourite characters among all. Bugs Bunny is one of the most beloved and enduring character.


Looney Tunes is an American animated series of comedy short films produced by Warner Bros.
Generations around the world have grown up watching endless TV reruns of Looney Tunes. Bugs Bunny is the funniest character on Earth.
I made this cartoon character from 5 mm quilling strips for September month theme.

Hope you all like my project and join our this month challenge with your creativity and win the gift voucher of Rs. 500/-  from crafts need.com


"Being creative in the world of paper crafting"
Geet's Craft Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment