Saturday 13 October 2018

Inspirations from DT Geetanjali

Hello Craft Lovers,

I am Geetanjali from Geet’s Craft Studio, lets join our month’s challenge with creative ideas.


To begin with my given month’s idea of the given colours, I try to create the beauty of nature. I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.



The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely, or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite and alone with nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is, as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy amidst the simple beauty of nature.

In this months Challenge. I have tried to inculcate nature and water which help's in bringing peace within one's busy Life. My inspiration depicts one way of approaching the topic of nature. I made this from 5 mm quilling strips for October month theme.

Hope you all like my project and join our this month challenge with your creativity and win the gift voucher of Rs. 500/-  from Expressions Craft.


"Being creative in the world of paper crafting"
Geet's Craft Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment