Saturday 22 December 2018

Quilled card from DT Radhika

Hello everyone. . I am Radhika from Radhika hobbycrafts welcome to the last challenge of the year ..its december so we have lovely Christmas colors for this month IQCG #54
I made a card using the colors ..I used the green tones to create the wreath and red .. I used white n red for the card base

Here is my card

 Stamped the sentiment and added some sequins to finish my card :)
Hope you like my card
You have lovely colors to use this month so what are you waiting for pull out your quilling strips and join the challenge and have fun.. winner will receive Rs500 worth goodies from Shyla shree

 You still have time to enter the challenge Thanks for stopping by. .
Have a nice day :) 
Keep quilling 
~♡ Radhika ♡ ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment