Tuesday 4 December 2018

Quilled snowman by Ishani

Hello everyone,

The last challenge of the year is up at Indian Qulling challenge and the colours for your projects should be the traditional Christmas colours - You must use two of these colours and incorporate the neutrals like black.

I have made a clean and simple Christmas card with the colours of the challenge. Do you use stamps for quilling??  I have used Jane's doodles Winter wishes stamp 's snowman image for this card. I stamped a second generation impression with antique linen distress ink and quilled over it.


 I love clean and simple cards and to use stamped images for quilling is a great way to stretch your stamps as well as a great guide to quill upon.

I hope you are inspired to play at the challenge. A great way to get some Christmas gifts made. Link in your projects here , we'll be looking forward to your creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment