Monday 4 February 2019

Chocolate is my passion by CathyS

Hi all,
I am cathy here, I am super excited to be able to share my quilling with you as part of the Design Team. My friends all know that I am a certified chocoholic so when this challenge came up I knew immediately what I was going to make... my very own box of chocolates.

I quilled the different chocolate shapes in light and dark browns and added touches of white as well. The background is made with stamping the sentiment and then heat embossing it in clear. I inked all the squares around the edge in various shades of blue - my favourite colour.

This whole piece fits inside a chocolate box that I kept from the while stash of chocolates I received last year for my birthday.

They definitely look good enough to eat.

Winner will receive the Framed Bubble die from Shylaa.

Click here to add your project links

Till next time, happy quilling.

1 comment: