Friday 22 February 2019

Teddy Love --DT Subha Vivek

Hello Quillers,

This is Subha Vivek  from SV Handmades.  I am really excited and feeling wonderful to be part of the DT team at  Indian Quilling Challenges Group.  Crafting is my first LOVE. I am also passionate about Gardening, Photography and Teaching. Who does not love teddy bears?  I am no exception. I decided to quill Teddy Bears in Love for the DT post in the theme MY LOVE MY PASSION.

My passion for quilling, and love for teddy bears  has come together along with a floral arch.



I printed out a outline picture of the teddybear. Coloured it and then quilled on top of it.
The whole of the teddy bears are done with crimped quilling strips to give the furry effect.

Quilling Techniques used
                  1.Crimping
                  2. Edgework
                  3. Tight Coil
                  4. Teardrop
                  5. Beehive




I have used the same as a part of the photo layout for a couple's 5 year journey of LOVE.  For more pictures and details hop on to my blog SV Handmades

Get inspired and participate at this months challenge IQCG#55

My Passion My Love"
The challenge rules have changed this year :


1. Must follow this blog.

2. Maximum of 3 Projects can be linked.

3.Must be a new one made after the announcement of the challenge.

4.International entries are welcome.

 We will be sticking to the the below rating system.
 1. Sticking to the theme - 1.5
 2. Good presentation - 0.5 
 3. Creativity & Innovation - 1.5
 4. Complexity - 1.5

 We award three badges: 1. Winner (as voted by DTs) 2. Best of Innovation 3. DT favourite.


Winner will receive the  bubble die from ShylaaShree

Click here to add your projects.

Thanks for stopping by and we are looking forward to see your Quilled Creations. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment