Wednesday 13 March 2019

As wonderful as Spring - DT Ishani

Hello dear Quillers,

I am Ishani from Quillish and am here to inspire you to welcome spring with paper quilling. There are many things I associate Spring with but the most are with bright sunny days and flowers in bloom!


I made a floral card with a scene of colorful flowers with 3mm paper strip and half pearls for the centre of few flowers. I used Distress inks to create a hillock and blended sky to ground my flowers. You are wonderful sentiment is a stamp from Kaisercraft.




I hope you are inspired to get your paper strips out. Following are the Challenge Rules:

1. Must follow this blog
2.  Maximum of 3 Projects can be linked
3.Must be a new one made after this announcement
4.International entries are welcome

We will be sticking to the the below rating system.

1. Sticking to the theme - 1.5
2. Good presentation - 0.5
3. Creativity & Innovation - 1.5
4. Complexity - 1.5

We award three badges:
1. Winner" (as voted by DTs)
 2. Best of Innovation
3. DT favourite.

Shylaashree has offered an amazing prize for our Winner
Look at those goodies! I hope you will play along and Welcome Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment