Wednesday 22 May 2019

IQCG#58

Hello Craft lovers,

I am Geetanjali from Geet's Craft Studio. Our this month challenge is 'Butterfly'. I was always fascinated by Butterflies. You can't really see their emotions, but I choose to think that they are happy creatures.




Here comes my inspiration using Butterfly theme. I made this from 5 mm quilling strips. Hope my work inspired you. Now it's your turn, take out your quilling strips and join our this month challenge.


Challenge Rules:

1. Must follow this blog
2.  Maximum of 3 Projects can be linked
3.Must be a new one made after this announcement
4.International entries are welcome

We will be sticking to the the below rating system.

1. Sticking to the theme - 1.5
2. Good presentation - 0.5
3. Creativity & Innovation - 1.5
4. Complexity - 1.5

We award three badges:
1. Winner" (as voted by DTs)
 2. Best of Innovation
3. DT favourite.

Winner will receive below prize from Shylashree


"Being creative in the world of paper crafting"
Geet's Craft Studio


   


No comments:

Post a Comment