Tuesday 4 August 2020

IQCG73: Inspiration from Anupriya Baghele

Hello Everyone,

This is my inspiration post for current month challenge #IQCG73


I have made a artistic design thinking of tricolor flag, peacock and Ashok chakra. This Chakra in the flag represents the dynamism of a peaceful change. All the spokes given in Ashok Chakra talks about the holistic development of the country. Proud to be an Indian...!!




I have used 5mm quilling strips to make this design. This can be a card or framed. 

Hope this will inspire you to make much more creative projects on the current Challenge.

The challenge is open worldwide.

Wishing you all the best..!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I really love the design with tri colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you were such an artist. Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete