Saturday 28 November 2020

IQCG76: Inspiration post from Anupriya Baghele

 Hello Everyone...!!! My name is Anupriya from ASB Crafts.

Light up diyas and make your life brighter...!!

I have made this project for this month's inspiration IQCG76.


I have created quilling diya with 5 mm wide quilling strips..!! Hope you all will like it.

I hope my inspiration post will help you to create innovative designs. Our current theme for this month is to make 2d or 3d diyas.

Rules for the challenge:

- Create any project with quilling in it
- Your project must be new
- For bloggers - Post our challenge banner along with a link back to our blog.
- For FB / instagram – Add our challenge banner along with your post and mention that you are linking this project to our challenge, tag us and add #IQCG76 is mandatory.
- Link your projects only to the inlinkz tool below - this is must.




No comments:

Post a Comment