Tuesday 4 September 2018

Inspiration from DT Ishani


Hello friends,

A new month, a new challenge. I am Ishani from Quillish here, to inspire you to join us with your quilled projects. Get your strips out or make them yourself (like I did) for this month's colour challenge.

I have an interesting project today to share. And I loved it so much, I would probably to do all the Zodiac signs. The colours of the challenge, made me think what in nature has such colours? And I couldn't think of anything else but the night sky. So I went ahead watercoloured the background (as I could use two more colours, I chose magenta and indigo) to give it a night sky look.

Quilling by Ishani, Easy Quilling, Quillish, Sun signs, zodiac sign gift, Galaxy, Night sky illustration

Coming to my design, Like my previous quilling, it's not heavy on quilling! I used strips of varying sizes to make the constellation. All the stars of the Taurus Zodiac donot appear very bright, so I took that as a clue to choose the colours and the size of the strip to make my stars.


I hope you like my work and are inspired to use these colours of the challenge and also get Rs 500 voucher from our lovely sponsors this time, the Craftsneed online shop. 





1 comment: