Saturday 22 June 2019

School friends are the best friends...

Hello Everyone and welcome to the new theme - School Memories




Every time I think of school, all the fun and amazing memories of the time spent with my friends come rushing to me. I so wish I could turn the time backwards and relive every single moment again. Hence, to celebrate my best friends from school I came up with this little card.


Challenge Rules:

1. Must follow this blog
2.  Maximum of 3 Projects can be linked
3.Must be a new one made after this announcement
4.International entries are welcome
5. Use hashtag - #iqcg59 and tag us at Instagram and mention that you are playing with us
6. You can also add your work to our album in our Fb group

We will be sticking to the the below rating system.

1. Sticking to the theme - 1.5
2. Good presentation - 0.5
3. Creativity & Innovation - 1.5
4. Complexity - 1.5


We award three badges:

1. Winner" (as voted by DTs)
 2. Best of Innovation
3. DT favourite.


IQCG team are waiting to see the amazing creations you all can come up with. Winner will receive this amazing prize from Shylaa.


Waiting to see all the amazing entries.
Thank You!!








1 comment: