Friday 1 February 2019

IQCG#55 -My Passion My Love

Hello Quillers,

We here announce the very first challenge of 2019!

This month we would like to know what is your passion all about. 

Theme - My Passion, My love

Create any work in your favourite technique.It can be anything - drawing,swing,gardening,crochet,etc but add quilling to it.


My passion is crafting and i love quilling a lot. It is very therapeutic

I have  made a mixed media tag. I have used Expressions Craft tag for this.

Coated a layer of IMMIX Gesso, then coated with Desert grape chalk paint. Added textures using IMMIX gesso and fireworks stencil. Adhered some cheese cloth and added quilled lilies and leaf. Finished my tag by adding heart chipboard and sentiment



Challenge Rules:

1. Must follow this blog

2.  Maximum of 3 Projects can be linked

3.Must be a new one made after this announcement

4.International entries are welcome

We will be sticking to the the below rating system.

1. Sticking to the theme - 1.5
2. Good presentation - 0.5
3. Creativity & Innovation - 1.5
4. Complexity - 1.5

We award three badges:
1. Winner" (as voted by DTs)
 2. Best of Innovation

3. DT favourite.


Winner will receive the Framed Bubble die from me.



The challenge will run till 25th February.

Stay tuned for inspiration from our DTs.

Happy Quilling and thanks for joining us at Indian Quilling Challenge

2 comments: