Friday 17 January 2020

Inspiration from Prajatka - IQCG66

Hello Crafters, 

I am Pratajkta here today to share my first Dt post.

The first theme of Year 2020 is to create something using old stash. 




Very excited to share my first post to the group.😃
Thought of starting the new year with something antique. Sticking to the theme for creating something from old and using the stash, I have used a few old worn black strips to create the vintage items. So here I present the miniature vintage phone a timeless voice transfer invention made by Alexander Graham Bell.

No photo description available.

Now, it’s your turn to get creative with the materials you already have. Thank you so much to play along with us.

Our sponsor this month is Craftgully. Winner will receive Rs.500 gift voucher.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment