Wednesday 29 July 2020

Guest designer & June winner

Hello Everyone,


Would you like to be guest designer in our blog. Join our monthly challenge to get a chance.
Today we have Harini with us. she was the winner of our June challenge.

Over to her


I am Harini from Chennai and based at Mangalore.


I completed my B.Sc., MCA and worked in an IT company for 10 years. After quitting my job, I did a lot of handmade jewellery and posted on my facebook page Harini's Quilling Creations.


I started getting orders from all parts of the country mainly through family and friends. This positive attitude has been the main impetus to drive me ahead as a quilling entrepreneur.

I am sharing my Quilling project with butterflies. I made a Perpetual Desk Calendar with sticky notes and pen stands using an old calendar stand. Mini quilling beads in butterfly shape in the back side of the stand.






I hope this gives you all inspiration to make beautiful quilling projects for the current challenge IQCG #72 with the theme as “Butterflies / Blossoms”.

 Bye from Harini 

2 comments: