Tuesday 21 July 2020

IQCG72 : Inspiration from Srabonti Sandha

Hello there!!
 I am Srabonti Sandha Sikder, a Bangladeshi girl from "Tale of Quilling sharing my very first inspiration for our current July challenge.


This month the theme is to make anything with Blossoms or butterflies.

 This challenge is open worldwide.
f
 
For the current theme, I have made a "Cosmos blossom' under the blue sky. The soft clouds in a sunny sky, vibration of colorful flowers, and crazy wind inspired me to grab a little part of the beauty in my little canvas. How heavenly the blossoms can be! So here is my project...

Some close-looks here:





I have used acrylic color on 10*12 inch canvas and quilled the flowers with 3mm paper-strips on it. I believe my project will inspire you. Take love for staying with me.😍


This month our sponsor is CraftGully. Winner will receive Rs.500 Voucher from craftgully online shop. All the participants will get a 10% discount.

Thanks a Bunch!!


No comments:

Post a Comment