Thursday 6 August 2020

Geetanjali Agrawal #IQCG73

Hello Crafters,

I'm Geetanjali Agrawal from Geet's Craft Studio. 
I hope that everyone is in the best of their health.

Here is my August month challenge. And the theme is "Incredible India".
I made the map of India with quilled mask. Because "Mask pehenega India, tabhi to bachega India" I used 5mm quilling strips for the mask.



Because of Corona virus pandemic, masks have become a necessity. Please wear proper face mask whenever you need to go out of your homes. Be safe and let us all fight this war together.  

Our sponsor this month is Craftgully. Winner will receive Rs. 500 gift voucher. 
Out challenge is open for worldwide.

Hope my work inspired you, now it's your turn, take out your quilling strips and join our this month challenge.

All the best and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment