Saturday 22 August 2020

IQCG73 : Inspiration from Srabonti Sandha

 

Hello craft lovers!!
 I am Srabonti Sandha Sikder, a Bangladeshi girl from "Tale of Quilling" sharing my inspiration for our current August challenge. 
 
 This month the theme is Incredible India
 This challenge is open worldwide.
 Music is a medium that has the incredible ability to bring everyone together regardless of country, time and people.
I came from a different country, a different culture. While searching for the cultures of various countries out of interest, I've found out India is extremely rich in terms of art and culture, which is pretty similar to our country! Oh, I got so excited then! The spontaneous spreading of traditional classical music reached everywhere beyond the borders of the country. Can you imagine!
So I have taken a small attempt to highlight some of the instruments that represent a small part of the fabulous musical culture. 
 

Some close-ups:



 

This month our sponsor is CraftGully. Winner will receive Rs.500 Voucher from craftgully online shop. All the participants will get a 10% discount.

I believe my project will inspire you. Take love for staying with me.😍

 
Thanks a Bunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment