Tuesday 22 September 2020

IQCG74 Inspiration- Srabonti Sandha sikder

 

Hello there!!
 I am Srabonti Sandha Sikder, a Bangladeshi girl from "Tale of Quilling sharing my inspiration for our current challenge...
I really like to put on bright colors whenever I do quilling. Today I made a really easy and quick one using a fantastic yellow-green combo! Guess what? Its a card with "Keep Smiling" sentiment. 


Our sponsor this Month is Craft Gully. Winner will receive ₹ 500 gift voucher.

Rules for the challenge:
  • - Create any project with quilling in it
  • - Your project must be new
  • - For bloggers - Post our challenge banner along with a link back to our blog.
  • - For FB / instagram – Add our challenge banner along with your post and mention that you are linking this project to our challenge, tag us and add #IQCG74 is mandatory.
  • - Link your projects only to the inlinkz tool provided at main blog - this is must
Hope, I have inspired you with my quick project.  Thank you so much.  


No comments:

Post a Comment