Monday 13 January 2020

Inspiration from Manvi Batra - IQCG66

Hello Crafters, 

I am very excited to share my first Dt post.

The first theme of Year 2020 is to create something using old stash. 




Sticking to this month's theme : using old items/ items from stash , i have upcycled an old jewellery box by doing quilling over that. I have also added some embellishments to enhance its beauty.
Here , i have used this husking flower and leaves from my stash and created this beautiful box.
I made this flower long time back and also , for those who want to learn husking techniques can check out my tutorials for the same.


I hope i have done justice to the theme. Feedbacks and suggestions are always welcome.

Now, it’s your turn to get creative with materials you already have. Thank you so much to play along with us.

Our sponsor this month is Craftgully. Winner will receive Rs.500 gift voucher.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment