Wednesday 14 November 2018

Quilled Candle holder

Hello Craft lovers,

Hi All, I am Geetanjali from Geet’s Craft Studio, here to share my this month challenge project. let's join our month’s challenge with creative ideas.


Yeah! This is the month of festival of lights and Diwali is one of the most colourful and loveliest festival of the Hindus.
This month millions of people around the world celebrated light over darkness.



Candles are an integral part of Diwali and Its shimmer of lights is shaping the world around it an extraordinary manner.
To being with my given month's idea of the given colours, I created this Candle holder which is made from 5mm Quilling strips.




Hope you all like my project and join our this month challenge with your creativity and win the gift worth Rs. 500/-  from Shylaa.


"Being creative in the world of paper crafting"
Geet's Craft Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment